Sunday, June 21, 2009

100% Raw! 100% Joy!

Yours truly, the Live Food Doctor, has been anywhere between 50-80% raw for well over 10 years. But now I have been sustaining 100% raw quite easily. There are a few tweaks that have made this possible. The #1 reason that I believe it has been so easy has been the addition of enzymes to my raw plan. I am now taking about 5 Multiple Digestive Enzymes (www.live-food-doctor.com.ncpweb.com) 3 times a day. Basically, I am taking 15-20 enzymes per day. I also have been wearing a very special zapper for well over 3 weeks now. I can only tell you that the download I have gotten about the parasitic problem has been beyond powerful.

I believe that when we harbor parasites inside of us, we are also under the influence of their energetic field. We under the influence of the physical effects as well as those that affect our mind and spirit. As for the physical, the parasites consume our food and then release their waste products into our bloodstream. What kind of a considerate guest is that?

I think that it may be very, very difficult to break free of negativities, of fears, and of persistent patterns without completely clearing the creepy crawly critters from our body and energy field.

My own personal experience has been revolutionary. Everything seemed to shift after wearing the zapper for about a week. I felt much more like myself and less under the influence of some persistent fears and negativities that feel as if they have haunted me for a lifetime! I instantly experienced more energy and a renewed sense of enthusiasm for my work. I also felt that it was easier than every to be 100% raw.

Then...the enzymes. Though my radio show, Food Awakenings, I reconnected with raw food master Lou Corona. Being in touch with him and learning about the medical grade enzymes took me through another powerful shift. I suddenly realized how I had cheated myself for all those years on a partially cooked diet. I just got it in the blink of an eye. It is the ENZYMES, ENZYMES, ENZYMES! The enzymes in our food or in high grade supplementation form are THE KEYS TO POWERING BRAIN, BODY, LIFE FORCE, LONGEVITY. Even if you are 100% raw, I HIGHLY recommend taking enzymes with each meal. My own experience is that with the enzymes I feel rejuvenated, crisper, more tuned in.

The enzymes are deeply missing from our food supply, EVEN IF IT IS ORGANIC. Unless you pull the fruit or vegetable out from the land and send it right into your waiting mouth, you are probably enzyme deficient. The food loses its god-given enzymes from the moment it is plucked form the tree and continues to quickly lose the enzymes from that time on...imagine trucked in fruit and veggies...they are so depleted!!!

You will utilized every Superfood, every Superherb, and all the good raw food you consume so much better with the enzymes. I am so much less hungry and so much more satisfied. Imagine, it may be the first time in YEARS that I am breaking everything down completely and still having energy to power up all my cells, my mitochondria, to oxygenate and cleanse my body! The enzymes should be considered FIRST before any herb or superfood or supplement. Don't take my word for it...try this for 30 days for yourself!

No comments: